CHRIS ABRAHAMS "Play scar" by Room 40









1 THERE HE RECLINED
2 FLY THEM
3 TWIG BLOWN
4 THE SAME TIME
5 RUNNING OUT
6 BIRD AND WASPS
7 JELLYCROWN
8 LEIDEN
PRODUCED BY CHRIS ABRAHAMS
MASTERED BY LAWRENCE ENGLISH
PHOTOGRAPHY TIM WILLIAMS

www.room40.org/releases-rm437.shtml
http://www.thenecks.com/

Chris Abrahams a wizz dude from australian "jazz" band The Necks has produced an elaborate and un-charted piece which I can profoundly say has whirled my mind as hell. It contains so many juxtaposing elements that I am really surprised how all this can be one without any fragment of distorting and colliding phases.
Call it electro- acoustic piano and I will kick your ass.
Chris has really put a helluva work in this which is a praise to his organising and composing genius. It's like a continent of sound with organ introduction reminding me of Michael Mann "the Heat" soundtrack piece bursting out next into frenzy microacoustic/ laptop burst out/ afternoon tea soundtrack/ prepared piano stuff which makes again this stuff way beyond my expectations - reaching outer limits of music. More More More!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts